Peach & Tarragon Shrub Recipe
1 pound ripe peaches
1 cup sugar
1 cup white balsamic vinegar
1. Remove the pits from peaches and cut them into 1″ cubes.
2. Mash peaches with 1 cup of sugar and 0.5 ounces of fresh tarragon
3. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Push mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a clean bowl, discarding the solids.
5. Whisk in 1 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
6. Funnel mixture into clean bottles.
7. Seal bottles and place them in the refrigerator where they will mellow after a couple of weeks and keep for several months.